We collect aggregate information website traffic; for example, what pages consumers access or visit. This statistical information we collect is used for internal review and to improve the content of our website. It is not shared with any other organizations for commercial purposes. We do not set any cookies. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
If you supply us with your postal address or email address, you will only receive the information for which you provided us your postal address or email address.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. Bay Bloor Dental only collects Personal Information that you submit voluntarily when you provide your name, address and any other contact information you choose to provide, on the "Contact Us" portion of the Site. Such Personal Information is collected for the sole purpose of adding your name and contact information to Bay Bloor Dental's mailing list in order to provide you with publications, promotions, updates and invitations to upcoming Bay Bloor Dental events that may be of interest to you. By providing Bay Bloor Dental with Personal Information on these portions of the Site, you consent to the collection and use of such information in accordance with this privacy statement. Bay Bloor Dental does not disclose any Personal Information to any third parties, except as required by law. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
Our office understands the importance of protecting your personal information. To help you understand how we are doing that, we have outline below how our office collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
This office will collect, use and disclose information about you for the following purposes:
- To assess your health needs
- To deliver safe and efficient dental care
- To identify and to ensure continuous high quality service
- To advise you of treatment options
- To establish and maintain communication with you
- To communicate with other treating health-care providers, including other dentists, specialists, physicians, pharmacists and lab technicians
- To book and confirm appointments
- To allow us to efficiently follow-up for treatment, care and billing
- For teaching and demonstrating purposes on an anonymous basis
- To complete and submit dental claims for third party adjudication and payment To comply with legal and regulatory requirements including the delivery of patients’ charts and records to the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario in a timely fashion, when
- required, according to the provisions of the Regulated Health Professions Act or for monitoring purposes
- To deliver your charts and records to the dentist’s insurance carrier to enable the insurance company to assess liability and quantify damages, as necessary
- To permit potential purchasers. practice brokers or advisors to evaluate the dental practice
- To allow potential purchasers, practice brokers or advisors to conduct an audit in preparation for a practice sale
- To prepare materials for the Health Professions Appeal and Review Board (HPARB)
- To invoice goods and services
- To process credit card payments
- To collect unpaid accounts
Email: We will not release your email address or personal information to any outside source without written consent. We will not use your email address for any purpose other than sending notices and other mailings.
Please let us know of any questions or concerns via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting www.baybloordental.com.